Ann Romney cancels Monday events in NH
MANCHESTER — Hurricane Sandy's arrival will mean Ann Romney will not be coming to New Hampshire as planned for two Monday events.
Gov. Mitt Romney's campaign staff sent out word Sunday afternoon that the two events, one in Derry and the other in Manchester, are cancelled due to the concern for the well-being of residents in the path of the storm. The Romney campaign's bus will be used for relief efforts throughout the East Coast.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl