Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Three hurt in National Guard humvee crash in Chichester
CHICHESTER — Three people remain hospitalized with non-life-threatening injuries after a New Hampshire National Guard Humvee collided with an RV on Route 28 Sunday.
Chichester Police Chief Patrick Clarke said the crash happened when the Humvee, driven by Spec. Brendan Hatch, 22, of Wentworth, pulled out from Main Street onto Route 28 North and collided with the RV being driven south on Route 28 by Peter Withan, 48, of Barnstead.
Clarke said it took about an hour to extricate Withan from the RV. He said both drivers suffered serious, but not life-threatening injuries. Hatch, Withan and Withan's passenger, Debbi Leppanen, 54, of Barnstead were all taken to Concord Hospital where the remained hospitalized Monday, according to Clarke.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice