Kid Rock to appear with Romney in Manchester on eve of election
MANCHESTER - Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney will appear at Verizon Wireless Arena on Monday along with musician Kid Rock, a Romney campaign source said Tuesday night.
The event will begin at 9 p.m., with the doors opening at 7 p.m. Monday, which is the day before the Nov. 6 election.
Kid Rock, a Michigan native, is a Romney supporter whose song, "Born Free," has become the Romney campaign's anthem.
His hits include "Bawitdaba," "Cowboy," "I Am the Bullgod," and "Only God Knows Why," and he will perform during the event, the source said.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 5
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child