Kid Rock to appear with Romney in Manchester on eve of election
MANCHESTER - Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney will appear at Verizon Wireless Arena on Monday along with musician Kid Rock, a Romney campaign source said Tuesday night.
The event will begin at 9 p.m., with the doors opening at 7 p.m. Monday, which is the day before the Nov. 6 election.
Kid Rock, a Michigan native, is a Romney supporter whose song, "Born Free," has become the Romney campaign's anthem.
His hits include "Bawitdaba," "Cowboy," "I Am the Bullgod," and "Only God Knows Why," and he will perform during the event, the source said.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council