Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Londonderry to open shelter Wednesday at 4 p.m.
LONDONDERRY - The town of Londonderry will open its emergency shelter for residents starting Oct. 31 at 4 p.m.
The public shelter, held inside the Londonderry High School gymnasium, will be open daily, as needed, from 4 to 9 p.m. for residents to use shower facilities as needed. Those who stop by for showers are asked to bring their own towels and toiletries.
Police Chief Bill Hart reminded residents that the facilities are also being used by high school students at the same time, and to be courteous of others.
Hart said the need for the facilities will be re-evaluated daily as more and more households get their power restored.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Another View - Rick Santorum: When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident wasn't wearing helmet - 0
- Too much FahrvergnŘgen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving - 2
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Garcia to air her first TV ad - 0
- Boston Red Sox hammer Jays for seven runs in 11th, win 11-7 - 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate