Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Londonderry to open shelter Wednesday at 4 p.m.
LONDONDERRY - The town of Londonderry will open its emergency shelter for residents starting Oct. 31 at 4 p.m.
The public shelter, held inside the Londonderry High School gymnasium, will be open daily, as needed, from 4 to 9 p.m. for residents to use shower facilities as needed. Those who stop by for showers are asked to bring their own towels and toiletries.
Police Chief Bill Hart reminded residents that the facilities are also being used by high school students at the same time, and to be courteous of others.
Hart said the need for the facilities will be re-evaluated daily as more and more households get their power restored.
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 2
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Key NH Dems attend Lantos Foundation event honoring Clinton, White House partiesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
Anderson lewdness trial is delayed