Home » News » Weather » Storm Blog
Londonderry to open shelter Wednesday at 4 p.m.
LONDONDERRY - The town of Londonderry will open its emergency shelter for residents starting Oct. 31 at 4 p.m.
The public shelter, held inside the Londonderry High School gymnasium, will be open daily, as needed, from 4 to 9 p.m. for residents to use shower facilities as needed. Those who stop by for showers are asked to bring their own towels and toiletries.
Police Chief Bill Hart reminded residents that the facilities are also being used by high school students at the same time, and to be courteous of others.
Hart said the need for the facilities will be re-evaluated daily as more and more households get their power restored.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors