May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police arrest man in machete, knife threat
NASHUA - A Nashua man is accused of forcing his way into a Lock Street residence and threatening the residents twice, once with a machete and the second time with a kitchen knife.
Both times, residents disarmed Kevin Ochola, 22, of 14A Lock St., police said.
The incident happened just after 1:30 a.m. Tuesday. Residents told police Ochola, who they know, forced his way into their apartment and confronted them with a machete. They took it away from him and he grabbed a kitchen knife and threatened them again, according to a news release.
He was disarmed a second time and and physically removed from the apartment. Police quickly located and arrested him.
Ochola is charged with burglary and criminal threatening.
What's next: Ochola is being held on $20,000 cash bail pending arraignment Wednesday at 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 3
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Bruins seek repeat effort and complete sweep
Milford team wins seatbelt challenge
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424