Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man out on bail arraigned on several new charges
MANCHESTER - A city man out on bail on charges of operation under the influence of liquor or drugs, conduct after an accident and operating after suspension, was arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday on five misdemeanor charges of assault, one of criminal mischief and one of contempt, for allegedly committing a new crime while out on bail.
Bruce Labarge, 34, of 55 Billings St., is accused of pushing his girlfriend, spitting tobacco in her face, pushing her back into a television set, picking her up and throwing her on a bed and then punching her in the head. The criminal mischief charge alleges the television set was broken when the woman was pushed against it.
An officer responding to a report of a domestic in progress on Maple Street reported the woman had blood on the right side of her mouth, bruising on her right cheek and brown tobacco specks on her face.
The woman told police the incident began when she asked her boyfriend, who holds her medications, for them and he would only give her half. She said an argument ensued, resulting in the assaults.
When police located Labarge later at his residence, he said the woman was the aggressor, but police said inconsistencies in his account prompted his arrest.
Bail was set at $2,500 cash/surety on the new charges and trial was set for Jan. 7, the same day as his trial on the earlier, unrelated charges.
Girlfriend is alleged victim
Vidal Calderon, 39, of 383 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to two misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening and trial was set for Jan. 22, 2013.
Calderon is accused of telling his girlfriend if she messed up his things, he would do the same to her and of telling her: "If you put me in jail, you're going to the hospital."
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety, with conditions barring contact with the alleged victim.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact