Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester Crimewatch: Man out on bail arraigned on several new charges
MANCHESTER - A city man out on bail on charges of operation under the influence of liquor or drugs, conduct after an accident and operating after suspension, was arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday on five misdemeanor charges of assault, one of criminal mischief and one of contempt, for allegedly committing a new crime while out on bail.
Bruce Labarge, 34, of 55 Billings St., is accused of pushing his girlfriend, spitting tobacco in her face, pushing her back into a television set, picking her up and throwing her on a bed and then punching her in the head. The criminal mischief charge alleges the television set was broken when the woman was pushed against it.
An officer responding to a report of a domestic in progress on Maple Street reported the woman had blood on the right side of her mouth, bruising on her right cheek and brown tobacco specks on her face.
The woman told police the incident began when she asked her boyfriend, who holds her medications, for them and he would only give her half. She said an argument ensued, resulting in the assaults.
When police located Labarge later at his residence, he said the woman was the aggressor, but police said inconsistencies in his account prompted his arrest.
Bail was set at $2,500 cash/surety on the new charges and trial was set for Jan. 7, the same day as his trial on the earlier, unrelated charges.
Girlfriend is alleged victim
Vidal Calderon, 39, of 383 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to two misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening and trial was set for Jan. 22, 2013.
Calderon is accused of telling his girlfriend if she messed up his things, he would do the same to her and of telling her: "If you put me in jail, you're going to the hospital."
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety, with conditions barring contact with the alleged victim.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 45
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 4
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 3
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424