Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man out on bail arraigned on several new charges
MANCHESTER - A city man out on bail on charges of operation under the influence of liquor or drugs, conduct after an accident and operating after suspension, was arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday on five misdemeanor charges of assault, one of criminal mischief and one of contempt, for allegedly committing a new crime while out on bail.
Bruce Labarge, 34, of 55 Billings St., is accused of pushing his girlfriend, spitting tobacco in her face, pushing her back into a television set, picking her up and throwing her on a bed and then punching her in the head. The criminal mischief charge alleges the television set was broken when the woman was pushed against it.
An officer responding to a report of a domestic in progress on Maple Street reported the woman had blood on the right side of her mouth, bruising on her right cheek and brown tobacco specks on her face.
The woman told police the incident began when she asked her boyfriend, who holds her medications, for them and he would only give her half. She said an argument ensued, resulting in the assaults.
When police located Labarge later at his residence, he said the woman was the aggressor, but police said inconsistencies in his account prompted his arrest.
Bail was set at $2,500 cash/surety on the new charges and trial was set for Jan. 7, the same day as his trial on the earlier, unrelated charges.
Girlfriend is alleged victim
Vidal Calderon, 39, of 383 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to two misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening and trial was set for Jan. 22, 2013.
Calderon is accused of telling his girlfriend if she messed up his things, he would do the same to her and of telling her: "If you put me in jail, you're going to the hospital."
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety, with conditions barring contact with the alleged victim.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Derry's tax rate drops as property valuations increase - 0
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home - 8
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 24
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 3
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483