May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester Crimewatch: Man out on bail arraigned on several new charges
MANCHESTER - A city man out on bail on charges of operation under the influence of liquor or drugs, conduct after an accident and operating after suspension, was arraigned in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday on five misdemeanor charges of assault, one of criminal mischief and one of contempt, for allegedly committing a new crime while out on bail.
Bruce Labarge, 34, of 55 Billings St., is accused of pushing his girlfriend, spitting tobacco in her face, pushing her back into a television set, picking her up and throwing her on a bed and then punching her in the head. The criminal mischief charge alleges the television set was broken when the woman was pushed against it.
An officer responding to a report of a domestic in progress on Maple Street reported the woman had blood on the right side of her mouth, bruising on her right cheek and brown tobacco specks on her face.
The woman told police the incident began when she asked her boyfriend, who holds her medications, for them and he would only give her half. She said an argument ensued, resulting in the assaults.
When police located Labarge later at his residence, he said the woman was the aggressor, but police said inconsistencies in his account prompted his arrest.
Bail was set at $2,500 cash/surety on the new charges and trial was set for Jan. 7, the same day as his trial on the earlier, unrelated charges.
Girlfriend is alleged victim
Vidal Calderon, 39, of 383 Rimmon St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to two misdemeanor charges of criminal threatening and trial was set for Jan. 22, 2013.
Calderon is accused of telling his girlfriend if she messed up his things, he would do the same to her and of telling her: "If you put me in jail, you're going to the hospital."
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety, with conditions barring contact with the alleged victim.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 1
- Carroll man sentenced to 63 to 127 years for burglaries - 8
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters say casino revenue needed for 'public safety' - 7
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 13
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424