May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Escaped inmate found where he should have been
MANCHESTER - A Valley Street jail inmate who escaped from home confinement in August was captured Wednesday at his Nashua home, jail officials said.
William Mackey, 32, was captured by Hillsborough County Sheriff deputies and Nashua police, according to a statement released by Hillsborough County Department of Corrections.
The statement lists his address as 84 Lock St., Unit 2.
Mackey, who had been sentenced as a habitual offender, will face a charge of escape, corrections officials said.
He walked away from home confinement on Aug. 22, officials allege.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 14
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 2
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Updated: Car may have started itself, crashes, burns at Manchester Home Depot - 5
- Updated: NH House defies Hassan, kills casino bill by 35-vote margin - 20
- Threats at Goffstown High ‘not credible’ - 0
- Updated: House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 2
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 9
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 3
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 17
License revocations for DWI announced
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424