Home » News » Public Safety
Maine woman hurt in Rochester crash
ROCHESTER — A Maine woman was injured Wednesday when she was involved in a three-car accident at the intersection of Milton Road and Flat Rock Bridge Road, police said.
Police said Tyler Lowell, 17, of Rochester, was heading south on Milton Road about 5:15 p.m. Wednesday when he drove into the back of a car driven by Qiu Yu Gao, 37, of Rochester. Gao's car was pushed into a third car that was stopped at the intersection and was driven by Sandra McCabe, 53, of Springvale, Maine.
Police said McCabe was taken to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for treatment of injuries that were not life-threatening. Lowell and Gao were not injured, police said.
Police said they anticipate "criminal charges" in the crash, but were not specific.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
- Harvard clears all buildings after report of explosives - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072