Dover's Portsmouth Christian Academy to hold high school information meeting Nov. 13
DOVER - There is an informational meeting scheduled for parents interested in grades nine through twelve on Tuesday, Nov. 13, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., at the school.
A presentation about the Academy will be followed by a school tour with breakout sessions for each academic area. Administrators, teachers and students will be available for questions. The purpose of the informational meeting is to acquaint interested families with the many opportunities available at Portsmouth Christian Academy.
Portsmouth Christian Academy at Dover has an enrollment of over 600 students from New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts, making PCA the largest independent Christian school in New England. Applicants must exhibit a strong desire to learn, a record of academic achievement and a strong moral character. PCA has a selective admission process, low student-teacher ratio and before and after school programs.
Tuition assistance is available. Portsmouth Christian Academy at Dover is now accepting applications for the 2013-2014 school year.
Please visit PCA's website, pcaschool.org, for directions to its 50-acre campus in Dover.
For more information and application forms, please contact Mrs. Diane Sipp, Director of Admissions, at 603-742-3617, ext. 116, or email her at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- A faithful restoration of a Manchester cathedral - 4
- Calender of religious events in the state - 0
- South African chorus at Portsmouth church - 0
- Collection this weekend to help religious communities address a retirement shortfall - 0
- Interfaith Women of NH at Temple Adath Yeshurun - 0
- Candlelight Advent concert Tuesday night at Saint Raphael Church in Manchester - 0
- Keene churches increase winter breakfasts this year - 0
- Pope to visit U.S. next year - 0
- St. Margaret of Scotland in Conway to celebrate the Kirkin' of the Tartan - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 2
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 1
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 1
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm