Dover's Portsmouth Christian Academy to hold high school information meeting Nov. 13
DOVER - There is an informational meeting scheduled for parents interested in grades nine through twelve on Tuesday, Nov. 13, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., at the school.
A presentation about the Academy will be followed by a school tour with breakout sessions for each academic area. Administrators, teachers and students will be available for questions. The purpose of the informational meeting is to acquaint interested families with the many opportunities available at Portsmouth Christian Academy.
Portsmouth Christian Academy at Dover has an enrollment of over 600 students from New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts, making PCA the largest independent Christian school in New England. Applicants must exhibit a strong desire to learn, a record of academic achievement and a strong moral character. PCA has a selective admission process, low student-teacher ratio and before and after school programs.
Tuition assistance is available. Portsmouth Christian Academy at Dover is now accepting applications for the 2013-2014 school year.
Please visit PCA's website, pcaschool.org, for directions to its 50-acre campus in Dover.
For more information and application forms, please contact Mrs. Diane Sipp, Director of Admissions, at 603-742-3617, ext. 116, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Competitors vie for heptathlon, decathlon titles - 0
- Rosters set for NH/Vt. lacrosse games - 0
- Sibling rivalries abound on track for decathlon, heptathlon - 0
- Coaches' All-Division girls' lacrosse teams - 0
- NH Boys' Lacrosse Coaches Association all-division teams - 0
- Former SNHU athletic director Chip Polak says he's Trinity's new AD - 2
- John Habib's High School Track: New England meet was Coe-Brown’s day in sun - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Unpredictable endings spice up NHIAA baseball, softball tournaments - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Lacrosse: Moving experiences - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off