Trio of Ombati touchdowns leads Memorial past West
Manchester West faced off against Manchester Memorial in a cross-town battle on the gridiron Friday, Oct. 26. Memorial came away with the 29-14 win behind three touchdowns from Jared Ombati.
The two teams play at different divisions – Memorial at Division I and West at Division II.
Quarterback Zach Ziemba led the offensive charge for West, racking up 209 passing yards to go along with 55 rushing yards and both touchdowns. Jared Camire caught seven of Ziemba’s nine completions for 172 receiving yards.
Memorial improved to 4-5 overall, but is still 2-5 in Division I play. The Crusaders next test is against 8-1 Exeter, Friday, Nov. 2.
West is now also 4-5 overall, but 3-4 in Division II. West finishes its season at Dover, which is 2-7, on Friday, Nov. 2.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Maple Street skate park revamp plans amping up in Manchester - 0
- Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH - 2
- ‘Ellen’ helps reunite NH military family via Internet - 1
- Help Combat Invasive Plants; Loaner Tools & Statewide Web Resource - 0
- Cranmore Opens for Spring/Summer Operations on May 25 - 0
- 29th Annual Chowder Fest Kicks-Off Summer on June 1st - 0
- Bedford condo shows high style in a smaller space - 0
- Memorial Day Observances 2013 - 0
- No big Powerball winners in NH, but tidy sums taken - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs