Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester girl, 7, dies 13 days after car crash
CONCORD - A Manchester girl has died of injuries she suffered in an Oct. 19 car crash in Concord.
Police said Kyara Mailhot, 7, was a passenger in a car involved in a two-car crash on Clinton Street near the intersection of Iron Works Road, near Interstate 89.
Mailhot was in a vehicle driven by Jesse Wolfe, 31, who police said also died as a result of his injuries.
The 7-year-old died Thursday, police said. An adult female passenger in the car suffered only minor injuries.
Concord police are investigating the accident, and ask anyone with information to contact the department at 226-8600.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Ipswich man burned in garage fire, flown to Boston - 0
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Driving lesson turns into car accident in Laconia - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Berlin building - 0
- NY man stable after destroying classic Porsche 911 in Route 16 wreck - 3
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Berlin man dies while kayaking - 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 1
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 0
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 0
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 0
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 0
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Goffstown holds off on school borrowing
For the people: A century of the NH primary
Moving Wall in Haverhill asks us to remember
Not so merry: Giving Robin Hood a bad name