Special Mass at St. Joseph today celebrates donors
MANCHESTER - Bishop Peter Libasci will celebrate a special recognition Mass for donors to New Hampshire Catholic Charities at 5:30 p.m. today at St. Joseph Cathedral, 145 Lowell St.
Light refreshments will be served after the Mass.
The annual recognition acknowledges donors who have supported New Hampshire Catholic Charities programs and transformed the lives of their neighbors.
With 10 district offices throughout the state, New Hampshire Catholic Charities runs programs such as the St. Charles Children's Home, the New Hampshire Food Bank, professional counseling, adoption and maternity services, immigration legal assistance, and community outreach.
Over 90 percent of every donated dollar goes directly to support New Hampshire Catholic Charities essential programs and services.
For more information on New Hampshire Catholic Charities, visit nh-cc.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial boys take city track meet for 10th straight year - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Pinkerton beats Trinity in key game - 0
- Kevin Gray's H.S. Lacrosse: It's not easy facing West - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Trinity's Currier stops Nashua North - 0
- Campbell nine edges Hopkinton - 0
- Goffstown boys, Hollis/Brookline girls post baseball, softball wins - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Derryfield wins Division III lacrosse showdown - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: North’s win streak just keeps growing - 0
- John Habib's Track & Field: 'If Coby can do it, so can I' - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19