Special Mass at St. Joseph today celebrates donors
MANCHESTER - Bishop Peter Libasci will celebrate a special recognition Mass for donors to New Hampshire Catholic Charities at 5:30 p.m. today at St. Joseph Cathedral, 145 Lowell St.
Light refreshments will be served after the Mass.
The annual recognition acknowledges donors who have supported New Hampshire Catholic Charities programs and transformed the lives of their neighbors.
With 10 district offices throughout the state, New Hampshire Catholic Charities runs programs such as the St. Charles Children's Home, the New Hampshire Food Bank, professional counseling, adoption and maternity services, immigration legal assistance, and community outreach.
Over 90 percent of every donated dollar goes directly to support New Hampshire Catholic Charities essential programs and services.
For more information on New Hampshire Catholic Charities, visit nh-cc.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth