Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man arrested in Weare rape
WEARE - A Massachusetts man wanted in connection with the sexual assault of a 17-year-old girl was arrested Thursday by the U.S. Marshal's Office, according to a news release.
Authorities were searching for Jonathan Maguire, 20, of Groveland, Mass., whom they described as dangerous, armed with a knife and suffering from mental health issues. He was arrested at a home in Haverill, Mass., the release said.
He allegedly sexually assaulted the girl on Old Town Road Tuesday night and fled in her Jeep. He was charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault and numerous other charges.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 6
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424