Home » Sports » College Sports
College Sports Roundup: Colby-Sawyer wins NAC volleyball title
The Colby-Sawyer College women's volleyball team won its second straight North Atlantic Conference championship by defeating Maine Maritime 3-0 Saturday in New London.
Colby-Sawyer, (18-13) won by scores of 25-13, 25-11 and 25-20 and will make a trip to the NCAA tourney for the fifth time in school history.
Keene State 3, Western Conn. 1: At Quincy, Mass., No. 3 KSC upset No. 2 Western Conn. in a Little East Conference semifinal.
Keene State (19-15) plays top seed and three-time LEC champion UMass-Boston (16-11) today at noon in the championship round.
Le Moyne 3, St. Anselm 0: At Manchester, the Hawks (8-14) fell by scores of 25-17, 25-17 and 30-28.
Adelphi 3, Southern New Hampshire 0: At Manchester, SNHU (10-14) lost by scores of 25-23, 25-16, and 25-16.
Franklin Pierce 3, Pace 1: At Rindge, FPU improved to 17-13 on scores of 25-12, 22-25, 25-15, and 25-20.
UMass-Boston 3, Keene State 0: At Boston, No. 4 Keene State fell to the top-seeded Beacons in a Little East Conference semifinal game. Keene State (12-9-1) awaits an ECAC New England tournament berth.
Castleton 2, Colby-Sawyer 1: At New London, Castleton won its third straight North Atlantic Conference championship. CSC (14-3-4) will have to wait to see if it made the ECAC tournament.
Dartmouth 3, Cornell 0: At Ithaca, N.Y, Dartmouth won its seventh consecutive game and improved the Big Green to 13-4-0.
Keene State 4, Bridgewater State 3: At Bridgewater, Mass., the third seeded Owls upset No. 2 Bridgewater State in a Little East Conference semifinal tournament game.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown team to beat in NHIAA Div. II baseball tourney - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford rolls in NHIAA tennis tournament opener - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Londonderry’s double threat - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
- Londonderry blanks Exeter for third shutout in a row - 0
- NHIAA Division I baseball tourney picture about to become clear - 1
- NHIAA Tennis: Bedford is championship-focused - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Hanover's Cravero hurls another no-hitter - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 21
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands