Business group will host Obama open house tonight at Strange Brew in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A group of New England business owners, CEOs, entrepreneurs and investors will host an election eve open house tonight at the Strange Brew tavern in support of President Barack Obama's re-election.
"Job Creators New England will hold an open house in downtown Manchester on Election Eve to chat about the economy and the election over a few beers. The home brew recipe for Obama's White House Honey Ale will be distributed," a news release from the organization reads.
The event will be from 5 to 7 at the tavern, which is at 88 Market St. It is open to the public, the release said.
The event comes more than three weeks after a group of small-business owners gathered in Manchester to launch New Hampshire Small Business Owners for Romney. The group hammered President Obama's record on the economy and small-business issues.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Coming bad weatherpostpones NHIAA tourney contests - 0
- Middlebrooks homers; Red Sox win, lose one - 0
- Waterville Valley town clerk saying goodbye to post - 0
- Kids get out and vote in Weare - 0
- Hollis voters set to gather for annual Town Meeting Wednesday - 0
- Turnout light in Derry as of early afternoon - 0
- Sheriff, chief question Shaheen’s recent vote on controversial Obama nominee - 0
- Low turnout seen in early Lakes Region polling - 0
- Goffstown residents slow to vote so far - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus