Business group will host Obama open house tonight at Strange Brew in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A group of New England business owners, CEOs, entrepreneurs and investors will host an election eve open house tonight at the Strange Brew tavern in support of President Barack Obama's re-election.
"Job Creators New England will hold an open house in downtown Manchester on Election Eve to chat about the economy and the election over a few beers. The home brew recipe for Obama's White House Honey Ale will be distributed," a news release from the organization reads.
The event will be from 5 to 7 at the tavern, which is at 88 Market St. It is open to the public, the release said.
The event comes more than three weeks after a group of small-business owners gathered in Manchester to launch New Hampshire Small Business Owners for Romney. The group hammered President Obama's record on the economy and small-business issues.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
License revocations for DWI announced
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents