Business group will host Obama open house tonight at Strange Brew in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A group of New England business owners, CEOs, entrepreneurs and investors will host an election eve open house tonight at the Strange Brew tavern in support of President Barack Obama's re-election.
"Job Creators New England will hold an open house in downtown Manchester on Election Eve to chat about the economy and the election over a few beers. The home brew recipe for Obama's White House Honey Ale will be distributed," a news release from the organization reads.
The event will be from 5 to 7 at the tavern, which is at 88 Market St. It is open to the public, the release said.
The event comes more than three weeks after a group of small-business owners gathered in Manchester to launch New Hampshire Small Business Owners for Romney. The group hammered President Obama's record on the economy and small-business issues.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list