Business group will host Obama open house tonight at Strange Brew in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A group of New England business owners, CEOs, entrepreneurs and investors will host an election eve open house tonight at the Strange Brew tavern in support of President Barack Obama's re-election.
"Job Creators New England will hold an open house in downtown Manchester on Election Eve to chat about the economy and the election over a few beers. The home brew recipe for Obama's White House Honey Ale will be distributed," a news release from the organization reads.
The event will be from 5 to 7 at the tavern, which is at 88 Market St. It is open to the public, the release said.
The event comes more than three weeks after a group of small-business owners gathered in Manchester to launch New Hampshire Small Business Owners for Romney. The group hammered President Obama's record on the economy and small-business issues.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council