Business group will host Obama open house tonight at Strange Brew in Manchester
MANCHESTER - A group of New England business owners, CEOs, entrepreneurs and investors will host an election eve open house tonight at the Strange Brew tavern in support of President Barack Obama's re-election.
"Job Creators New England will hold an open house in downtown Manchester on Election Eve to chat about the economy and the election over a few beers. The home brew recipe for Obama's White House Honey Ale will be distributed," a news release from the organization reads.
The event will be from 5 to 7 at the tavern, which is at 88 Market St. It is open to the public, the release said.
The event comes more than three weeks after a group of small-business owners gathered in Manchester to launch New Hampshire Small Business Owners for Romney. The group hammered President Obama's record on the economy and small-business issues.
John DiStaso's Granite Status
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth