Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Robber steals drugs from West Lebanon pharmacy
LEBANON - Rite Aid in West Lebanon was robbed late Monday afternoon by a man who went behind the pharmacy counter and grabbed some drugs.
Police said the robbery happened just after 5 p.m.
The robber handed the pharmacist a note that said he had a weapon and demanded drugs. Police said the robber then went behind the counter, grabbed some drugs and then fled the 10 Benning St. store.
He is described as a 6-foot white man, in his mid 20s or early 30s, clean shaven with dark hair and weighing about 180 to 185 pounds. He wore a gray, hooded sweatshirt, jeans and a winter cap with a small brim.
Pharmacists are urged to be on the lookout for the robber and to call police if they see anyone fitting his description.
Anyone with any information about the robbery is asked to call police at 448-1212.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
A chief walks: No charges in New London
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424