Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Robber steals drugs from West Lebanon pharmacy
LEBANON - Rite Aid in West Lebanon was robbed late Monday afternoon by a man who went behind the pharmacy counter and grabbed some drugs.
Police said the robbery happened just after 5 p.m.
The robber handed the pharmacist a note that said he had a weapon and demanded drugs. Police said the robber then went behind the counter, grabbed some drugs and then fled the 10 Benning St. store.
He is described as a 6-foot white man, in his mid 20s or early 30s, clean shaven with dark hair and weighing about 180 to 185 pounds. He wore a gray, hooded sweatshirt, jeans and a winter cap with a small brim.
Pharmacists are urged to be on the lookout for the robber and to call police if they see anyone fitting his description.
Anyone with any information about the robbery is asked to call police at 448-1212.
READER COMMENTS: 25
- Nashua police chief wants pair of pawn shops shut down - 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 1
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 18
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 0
- Winning $100,000 lottery ticket sold in Laconia - 0
- Monarchs Scouting Report: Nick Shore - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 6
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 7
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483