Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Robber steals drugs from West Lebanon pharmacy
LEBANON - Rite Aid in West Lebanon was robbed late Monday afternoon by a man who went behind the pharmacy counter and grabbed some drugs.
Police said the robbery happened just after 5 p.m.
The robber handed the pharmacist a note that said he had a weapon and demanded drugs. Police said the robber then went behind the counter, grabbed some drugs and then fled the 10 Benning St. store.
He is described as a 6-foot white man, in his mid 20s or early 30s, clean shaven with dark hair and weighing about 180 to 185 pounds. He wore a gray, hooded sweatshirt, jeans and a winter cap with a small brim.
Pharmacists are urged to be on the lookout for the robber and to call police if they see anyone fitting his description.
Anyone with any information about the robbery is asked to call police at 448-1212.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Derry woman faces charges after nearly hitting Salem police officers - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 2
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 2
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Meriam Ibrahim, Sudanese family arriving in Manchester tonight - 1
- Pembroke couple recovering from injuries in Dixville ATV crash - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 5
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 2
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917