Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Robber steals drugs from West Lebanon pharmacy
LEBANON - Rite Aid in West Lebanon was robbed late Monday afternoon by a man who went behind the pharmacy counter and grabbed some drugs.
Police said the robbery happened just after 5 p.m.
The robber handed the pharmacist a note that said he had a weapon and demanded drugs. Police said the robber then went behind the counter, grabbed some drugs and then fled the 10 Benning St. store.
He is described as a 6-foot white man, in his mid 20s or early 30s, clean shaven with dark hair and weighing about 180 to 185 pounds. He wore a gray, hooded sweatshirt, jeans and a winter cap with a small brim.
Pharmacists are urged to be on the lookout for the robber and to call police if they see anyone fitting his description.
Anyone with any information about the robbery is asked to call police at 448-1212.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 0
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 0
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 0
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917