Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man admits to intent to sell illegal drugs
CONCORD -- A Manchester man pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court to one count of possessing a controlled substance (Oxycodone) with intent to distribute.
During his plea hearing, Cole acknowledged that on July 13, 2011, he possessed 284, 30 mg oxycodone pills he intended to distribute.
Cole was arrested by Manchester Police in April after having been named Fugitive of the Week in New Hampshire by the U.S. Marshals Service in February. He had been sought on arrest warrants issued by U.S. District Court in September 2011 on the drug charge and one charge of possession of a firearm in furtherance of drug trafficking.
Cole is being detained pending sentencing, which is now scheduled for Feb. 13, 2013. He is facing a maximum sentence of 20 years.
United States Attorney John P. Kacavas said Cole's prosecution arose from an investigation undertaken by the Manchester Police Department. The case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney Bill Morse.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 41
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 2
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424