May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Manchester man admits to intent to sell illegal drugs
CONCORD -- A Manchester man pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court to one count of possessing a controlled substance (Oxycodone) with intent to distribute.
During his plea hearing, Cole acknowledged that on July 13, 2011, he possessed 284, 30 mg oxycodone pills he intended to distribute.
Cole was arrested by Manchester Police in April after having been named Fugitive of the Week in New Hampshire by the U.S. Marshals Service in February. He had been sought on arrest warrants issued by U.S. District Court in September 2011 on the drug charge and one charge of possession of a firearm in furtherance of drug trafficking.
Cole is being detained pending sentencing, which is now scheduled for Feb. 13, 2013. He is facing a maximum sentence of 20 years.
United States Attorney John P. Kacavas said Cole's prosecution arose from an investigation undertaken by the Manchester Police Department. The case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney Bill Morse.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 3
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 5
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 8
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 6
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Derry marks a soldier's death
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424