Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester man admits to intent to sell illegal drugs
CONCORD -- A Manchester man pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court to one count of possessing a controlled substance (Oxycodone) with intent to distribute.
During his plea hearing, Cole acknowledged that on July 13, 2011, he possessed 284, 30 mg oxycodone pills he intended to distribute.
Cole was arrested by Manchester Police in April after having been named Fugitive of the Week in New Hampshire by the U.S. Marshals Service in February. He had been sought on arrest warrants issued by U.S. District Court in September 2011 on the drug charge and one charge of possession of a firearm in furtherance of drug trafficking.
Cole is being detained pending sentencing, which is now scheduled for Feb. 13, 2013. He is facing a maximum sentence of 20 years.
United States Attorney John P. Kacavas said Cole's prosecution arose from an investigation undertaken by the Manchester Police Department. The case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney Bill Morse.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 8
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424