May 24, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester man admits to intent to sell illegal drugs
CONCORD -- A Manchester man pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court to one count of possessing a controlled substance (Oxycodone) with intent to distribute.
During his plea hearing, Cole acknowledged that on July 13, 2011, he possessed 284, 30 mg oxycodone pills he intended to distribute.
Cole was arrested by Manchester Police in April after having been named Fugitive of the Week in New Hampshire by the U.S. Marshals Service in February. He had been sought on arrest warrants issued by U.S. District Court in September 2011 on the drug charge and one charge of possession of a firearm in furtherance of drug trafficking.
Cole is being detained pending sentencing, which is now scheduled for Feb. 13, 2013. He is facing a maximum sentence of 20 years.
United States Attorney John P. Kacavas said Cole's prosecution arose from an investigation undertaken by the Manchester Police Department. The case is being prosecuted by Assistant U.S. Attorney Bill Morse.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Portsmouth drug raid nets four arrests for sale of heroin - 0
- Manchester Market clerk robbed by man armed with knife - 0
- Man who spent days under Salem woman's trailer recording sentenced to prison - 2
- Man sought for attempting to lure girl into white van near Nashua school - 0
- Lawyer who made porn videos of teenage daughter gets 40 years in jail - 33
- Trial delayed for Epping man charged with shooting romantic rival - 9
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 3
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 1
- Former editor indicted on child porn charges - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Gosselin stepping down as city AD - 0
- Lackey sharp as Red Sox pound Cleveland, Masterson - 0
- Manchester Vet Center just 'a great place' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bedford netmen earn spot in state final - 0
- NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013 - 0
- NHIAA Div. I Track: Lynch, North boys prevail - 0
- Two found dead in Belmont; one man detained as part of investigation - 0
- Weather this weekend may be more like Veterans Day - 0
NHIAA Scoreboard, May 24, 2013
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424