Polls close in Londonderry, with 400 waiting to register
LONDONDERRY - Though the polls at Londonderry High School closed at 8 p.m., results may take a bit longer than typical.
An estimated 400 voters remained in line to register at the time of the poll closure, with another five or so waiting to vote.
Fifteen minutes before the polls closed, 12,700 voters had passed through the polls. It's looking like this year's Londonderry voter turnout could be higher than the record turnout at the 2008 elections, where 13,205 residents voted.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Blake again is king of the hill on Mount Washington - 0
- Atop New England, runners are satisfied at the Mount Washington summit - 0
- June 6 Central High School road race will benefit Boston bombing victims - 0
- Andy Schachat On the Run: The changing face of NH running - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Beyond the pain -- honoring New Hampshire's best at Boston - 0
- Runners want to send message in 2014 Boston Marathon - 0
- Newbould, Varanka lead Granite Staters in Boston Marathon - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: NH's race within the race - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 0
- UPDATED: Senate, House negotiators mull compromise plan to narrowly align state insurance rules with 'Obamacare' - 1
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 16
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 3
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 12
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
UPDATED: Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally