Central, Trinity to clash in Manchester's Turkey Bowl
Trinity will meet Manchester Central in the annual Queen City Thanksgiving Day football game at Gill Stadium.
Memorial athletic director Jack Quirk, who created a point-rating system based on regular season wins, confirmed Monday night the Little Green and Pioneers will meet.
Central, which gained five Division I wins worth 3-1/3 points each plus, two points for beating Division II Timberlane Regional of Plaistow, finished with 18.65 points. Trinity, with seven Division IV wins worth two points apiece, ended with 14 points. Memorial, which captured two Division I wins and two Division II victories, collected 10.66 points while West, with four Division II triumphs, finished with eight points.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 0
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 12
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
- Londonderry emergency shelter will now be open to pets - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time