Central, Trinity to clash in Manchester's Turkey Bowl
Trinity will meet Manchester Central in the annual Queen City Thanksgiving Day football game at Gill Stadium.
Memorial athletic director Jack Quirk, who created a point-rating system based on regular season wins, confirmed Monday night the Little Green and Pioneers will meet.
Central, which gained five Division I wins worth 3-1/3 points each plus, two points for beating Division II Timberlane Regional of Plaistow, finished with 18.65 points. Trinity, with seven Division IV wins worth two points apiece, ended with 14 points. Memorial, which captured two Division I wins and two Division II victories, collected 10.66 points while West, with four Division II triumphs, finished with eight points.
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 1
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan