Central, Trinity to clash in Manchester's Turkey Bowl
Trinity will meet Manchester Central in the annual Queen City Thanksgiving Day football game at Gill Stadium.
Memorial athletic director Jack Quirk, who created a point-rating system based on regular season wins, confirmed Monday night the Little Green and Pioneers will meet.
Central, which gained five Division I wins worth 3-1/3 points each plus, two points for beating Division II Timberlane Regional of Plaistow, finished with 18.65 points. Trinity, with seven Division IV wins worth two points apiece, ended with 14 points. Memorial, which captured two Division I wins and two Division II victories, collected 10.66 points while West, with four Division II triumphs, finished with eight points.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Beltran, Yankees make it official
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass