Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
2 gunmen rob Boscawen shop
BOSCAWEN - The Bavarian Turbo Technic garage was robbed Monday night by two gunmen dressed in black, police said.
The robbery happened about 7 p.m. at the 182 King St. garage.
According to a news release, a man told police a robber dressed in black, including a full-face ski mask, entered his business, pointed a black, semi-automatic handgun at him and ordered him to the ground.
The man did as he was told, he said and, while on the ground saw a second man, armed with a silver handgun and also dressed in black standing in the doorway. They demanded money and, after getting an undisclosed amount of cash, they fled the garage and headed north on King Street, he said.
The first robber is described as a 6-foot-3 white man with a thin build and blue eyes. The seocnd man was shorter, about 5-foot-10, with a thin build.
Police are asking for the public's help in identifying the pair.
Someone traveling in the area might have seen them, police said, because investigators believe the men were watching the garage for an unknown amount of time prior to robbing it. Anyone with information is asked to call Officer Robert Mottram or Chief Kevin Wyman at 753-9124.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917