June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Gunmen rob Boscawen garage
BOSCAWEN - The Bavarian Turbo Technic garage was robbed Monday night by two gunmen dressed in black, police said.
The robbery happened about 7 p.m. at the 182 King St. garage.
According to a news release, a man told police a robber dressed in black, including a full face ski mask, entered his business, pointed a black semi-automatic handgun at him and ordered him to the ground.
The man did as he was told and, while on the gorund, saw a second man, armed with a silver handgun and also dressed in black wearing a full face ski mask, standing in the doorway.
They demanded money and after getting an undisclosed amount of cash, fled the garage and headed north on King Street.
The first robber is described as a 6-foot-3 white man with a thin build and blue eyes. The second man was shorter, about 5-foot-10, with a thin build.
Police are asking for the public's help in identifying them. Someone traveling in the area might have seen them, police said, because investigators believe the men were watching the garage for an unknown amount of time prior to robbing it.
Anyone with information is asked to call Officer Robert Mottram or Chief Kevin Wyman at 753-9124.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 14
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424