Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Gunmen rob Boscawen garage
BOSCAWEN - The Bavarian Turbo Technic garage was robbed Monday night by two gunmen dressed in black, police said.
The robbery happened about 7 p.m. at the 182 King St. garage.
According to a news release, a man told police a robber dressed in black, including a full face ski mask, entered his business, pointed a black semi-automatic handgun at him and ordered him to the ground.
The man did as he was told and, while on the gorund, saw a second man, armed with a silver handgun and also dressed in black wearing a full face ski mask, standing in the doorway.
They demanded money and after getting an undisclosed amount of cash, fled the garage and headed north on King Street.
The first robber is described as a 6-foot-3 white man with a thin build and blue eyes. The second man was shorter, about 5-foot-10, with a thin build.
Police are asking for the public's help in identifying them. Someone traveling in the area might have seen them, police said, because investigators believe the men were watching the garage for an unknown amount of time prior to robbing it.
Anyone with information is asked to call Officer Robert Mottram or Chief Kevin Wyman at 753-9124.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'