Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Gunmen rob Boscawen garage
BOSCAWEN - The Bavarian Turbo Technic garage was robbed Monday night by two gunmen dressed in black, police said.
The robbery happened about 7 p.m. at the 182 King St. garage.
According to a news release, a man told police a robber dressed in black, including a full face ski mask, entered his business, pointed a black semi-automatic handgun at him and ordered him to the ground.
The man did as he was told and, while on the gorund, saw a second man, armed with a silver handgun and also dressed in black wearing a full face ski mask, standing in the doorway.
They demanded money and after getting an undisclosed amount of cash, fled the garage and headed north on King Street.
The first robber is described as a 6-foot-3 white man with a thin build and blue eyes. The second man was shorter, about 5-foot-10, with a thin build.
Police are asking for the public's help in identifying them. Someone traveling in the area might have seen them, police said, because investigators believe the men were watching the garage for an unknown amount of time prior to robbing it.
Anyone with information is asked to call Officer Robert Mottram or Chief Kevin Wyman at 753-9124.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 6
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917