Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Gunmen rob Boscawen garage
BOSCAWEN - The Bavarian Turbo Technic garage was robbed Monday night by two gunmen dressed in black, police said.
The robbery happened about 7 p.m. at the 182 King St. garage.
According to a news release, a man told police a robber dressed in black, including a full face ski mask, entered his business, pointed a black semi-automatic handgun at him and ordered him to the ground.
The man did as he was told and, while on the gorund, saw a second man, armed with a silver handgun and also dressed in black wearing a full face ski mask, standing in the doorway.
They demanded money and after getting an undisclosed amount of cash, fled the garage and headed north on King Street.
The first robber is described as a 6-foot-3 white man with a thin build and blue eyes. The second man was shorter, about 5-foot-10, with a thin build.
Police are asking for the public's help in identifying them. Someone traveling in the area might have seen them, police said, because investigators believe the men were watching the garage for an unknown amount of time prior to robbing it.
Anyone with information is asked to call Officer Robert Mottram or Chief Kevin Wyman at 753-9124.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Missing inmate arrested in Rochester after crash - 3
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 11
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 1
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 32
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 9
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483