Gov.-elect Hassan visits Red Arrow
MANCHESTER — Gov.-elect Maggie Hassan returned Wednesday to the Red Arrow, the Manchester diner close to her campaign office and the spot where she greeted voters now twice after election victories -- in September after her primary win, and Wednesday after her defeat of Manchester native Ovide Lamontagne.
Hassan spoke to supporters and made the rounds inside the Lowell Street diner.
“I just think people wanted to move forward,” Hassan said about her victory. In Manchester, she won by a tally of 25,203 to 19,868, defeating Lamontagne in every ward, including his home Ward 7.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire