Home » News » Public Safety
Candia man found dead in tree stand
An Auburn man's body was found found in a tree stand behind a relative's home on Old Candia Road at about noon Tuesday in Candia.
Police are investigating, but at this time suspect no foul play, believing the man, 57, died from natural causes. No firearms were involved, authorities said.
New Hampshire Fish and Game and the fire department were called to the scene. Candia Chief Mike McGillen also inspected the scene, coming from the polls at the Henry W. Moore school. The man's name was not released. An autopsy is pending.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 2
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 1
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072