Home » Sports » College Sports
Men's Soccer: UNH upsets top seed UVM, heads to conference title game
Sophomore forward Paul Bianchi tallied his first goal of the season in the 57th minute of the America East men's soccer tournament semifinals at No. 1 Vermont to lift the No. 5 University of New Hampshire to the title game, 1-0.
The win brings the Wildcats to 7-7-5 on the year while Vermont bows out with an 8-5-5 record.
New Hampshire will travel to the winner of Stony Brook vs. UMBC to play for the title on Saturday at 7 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false