Home » Sports » College Sports
Men's Soccer: UNH upsets top seed UVM, heads to conference title game
Sophomore forward Paul Bianchi tallied his first goal of the season in the 57th minute of the America East men's soccer tournament semifinals at No. 1 Vermont to lift the No. 5 University of New Hampshire to the title game, 1-0.
The win brings the Wildcats to 7-7-5 on the year while Vermont bows out with an 8-5-5 record.
New Hampshire will travel to the winner of Stony Brook vs. UMBC to play for the title on Saturday at 7 p.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans