Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Woman charged with OUI after crashing car in her own yard
MERRIMACK - A local woman is facing a second drunken driving offense after she crashed her car into a retaining wall in her yard early Wednesday morning, police said.
Christine Shelton, 42, of 54 Country Club Lane was arrested for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor (OUIL) and OUIL-second offense. The crash happened about 2:10 a.m. when police said Shelton crashed her 2007 Honda Civic into the wall, causing extensive front end damage to the car. Police said Shelton showed signs of alcohol impairment and was arrested on a charge of OUIL.
At the station, police learned she had an October 2005 OUIL conviction out of Merrimack and she was charged with the second offense. She is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for Nov. 27 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- Good Samaritans track downman accused of stealing purse - 0
- Derry police receive grant to conduct underage drinking buys - 0
- Jaffrey couple agrees to pay $600,000 to state and fraud victims - 0
- Ex-Salem police officer may settle assault case instead of going on trial - 0
- Man named 'Stoner' busted on pot charge - 0
- State police investigate vandalism spree in Cheshire and Sullivan counties - 0
- Dover man faces charges in Rochester shooting - 0
- National Guard troops to leave Ferguson - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox held to one hit as Angels coast to win - 0
- Market Basket: Analysts point to debt - 0
- Goffstown CIP committee wraps up for year, sends work to planning board - 0
- Holloman’s fotball career is over in Dallas due to injury - 0
- Tringale in contention at The Barclays - 0
- UNH Notebook: UNH offense outpaces defense in annual Blue/White contest - 0
- Carey Classic set for tonight in Manchester - 0
- U.S. opens criminal probe into death - 0
- Pope calls Foleys to offer his condolences - 0
Market Basket: Analysts point to debt
Historic Merrimack bridge to be replaced
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917