Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Woman charged with OUI after crashing car in her own yard
MERRIMACK - A local woman is facing a second drunken driving offense after she crashed her car into a retaining wall in her yard early Wednesday morning, police said.
Christine Shelton, 42, of 54 Country Club Lane was arrested for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor (OUIL) and OUIL-second offense. The crash happened about 2:10 a.m. when police said Shelton crashed her 2007 Honda Civic into the wall, causing extensive front end damage to the car. Police said Shelton showed signs of alcohol impairment and was arrested on a charge of OUIL.
At the station, police learned she had an October 2005 OUIL conviction out of Merrimack and she was charged with the second offense. She is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for Nov. 27 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 5
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424