May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Woman charged with OUI after crashing car in her own yard
MERRIMACK - A local woman is facing a second drunken driving offense after she crashed her car into a retaining wall in her yard early Wednesday morning, police said.
Christine Shelton, 42, of 54 Country Club Lane was arrested for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor (OUIL) and OUIL-second offense. The crash happened about 2:10 a.m. when police said Shelton crashed her 2007 Honda Civic into the wall, causing extensive front end damage to the car. Police said Shelton showed signs of alcohol impairment and was arrested on a charge of OUIL.
At the station, police learned she had an October 2005 OUIL conviction out of Merrimack and she was charged with the second offense. She is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for Nov. 27 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 9
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 3
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 5
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 13
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424