May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Woman charged with OUI after crashing car in her own yard
MERRIMACK - A local woman is facing a second drunken driving offense after she crashed her car into a retaining wall in her yard early Wednesday morning, police said.
Christine Shelton, 42, of 54 Country Club Lane was arrested for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor (OUIL) and OUIL-second offense. The crash happened about 2:10 a.m. when police said Shelton crashed her 2007 Honda Civic into the wall, causing extensive front end damage to the car. Police said Shelton showed signs of alcohol impairment and was arrested on a charge of OUIL.
At the station, police learned she had an October 2005 OUIL conviction out of Merrimack and she was charged with the second offense. She is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for Nov. 27 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 2
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 11
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424