Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Merrimack woman arrested after crash into own retaining wall
MERRIMACK - A local woman is facing a second drunken-driving offense after she crashed her car into a retaining wall in her yard early Wednesday morning, police said.
Christine Shelton, 42, of 54 Country Club Lane, was arrested for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor (OUIL) and OUIL, second offense.
The crash happened about 2:10 a.m. when police said Shelton crashed her 2007 Honda Civic into the wall, causing extensive front-end damage to the car.
Police said Shelton showed signs of alcohol impairment and was arrested for OUIL. At the station, police learned she had an OUIL conviction in October of 2005 out of Merrimack, and she was charged with the second offense.
She is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail with arraignment set for Nov. 27 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Several union deals on Windham ballots
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council