Home » News » Public Safety
Senior driving class set for Dec. 11 in Merrimack
MERRIMACK - The Merrimack Police Department and AAA will host a senior driving class next month, police said.
The class will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Dec. 11 at the John O'Leary Adult Community Center on Church Street. The $12 cost includes a lunch served at noon and is sponsored by the Merrimack police union, police said.
The deadline to register for the class, which will focus on traffic safety and changes in traffic laws, signs, signals and markings, is Nov. 30.
Anyone interested can register by contacting Officer Robert Kelleher at 420-1853 or at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 1
- Death investigation under way in Manchester, no foul play suspected - 3
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time