Home » News » Public Safety
Senior driving class set for Dec. 11 in Merrimack
MERRIMACK - The Merrimack Police Department and AAA will host a senior driving class next month, police said.
The class will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Dec. 11 at the John O'Leary Adult Community Center on Church Street. The $12 cost includes a lunch served at noon and is sponsored by the Merrimack police union, police said.
The deadline to register for the class, which will focus on traffic safety and changes in traffic laws, signs, signals and markings, is Nov. 30.
Anyone interested can register by contacting Officer Robert Kelleher at 420-1853 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 40
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads