Home » News » Public Safety
Senior driving class set for Dec. 11 in Merrimack
MERRIMACK - The Merrimack Police Department and AAA will host a senior driving class next month, police said.
The class will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Dec. 11 at the John O'Leary Adult Community Center on Church Street. The $12 cost includes a lunch served at noon and is sponsored by the Merrimack police union, police said.
The deadline to register for the class, which will focus on traffic safety and changes in traffic laws, signs, signals and markings, is Nov. 30.
Anyone interested can register by contacting Officer Robert Kelleher at 420-1853 or at email@example.com.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Keene ordinance against synthetic drugs seems to be working - 0
- Plea deal for woman who allegedly supplied drug hours before Hampton double fatal - 1
- Merrimack rollover sends Mass. driver to hospital - 0
- Suit claims Hudson violates rights of panhandlers - 4
- Driver hits Rochester monument, rolls car and is trapped - 0
- Nashua firefighters put out two fires; 14 people forced out in Palm Street blaze - 0
- Two injured in late night car crash in Londonderry - 0
- Hampton Falls woman charged with striking Rye police officer with her car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 26
- Family of slain journalist James Foley calls for more action to save others - 1
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: A short history of the spice trade - 0
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
Hassan, Havenstein both raise nearly $2m